My Beautiful Family!!!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Homeschooling in the face of crisis... Update

I hope everyone has had a relaxing summer and your days spent with the people you love the most! We are looking forward to another great year of Homeschooling and adventures as a family! Labor Day is quickly approaching this weekend and I am kinda sad to say goodbye to summer..

But, I have some great news.... My Dad is doing much better these days and at his last doctors appt. we were told that his liver tumor has shrunk another 2cm and the tumor under his lung has shrunk as well! We couldn't be more excited!

The past year and half has been an up hill battle for sure.. Good Days and Bad Days..But he is still hear and holding strong!

So as we get ready to go into September and our lives get crazy again with lessons, field trips, homeschool group activities, dance class, AWANA at church and the holidays.. I wish all of you all the happiness that this time of year brings and I hope for a smooth transition from summer into fall! And of course I will continue to write as I can about all of our adventures.. Good or Bad it feels good to let it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment